Holleley Book

I ordered a copy of this book from the people at RIT when I read about it
on the list. It arrived today, which is speedy, to say the least!  I was
amazed to find that the author was a fellow Australian. I'm going to be
busy using all his advice.

The book is beautifully presented. I've just looked through the illustrations.
I'm glad I installed my scanner yesterday and did an Introduction to
Photoshop course a couple of weekends ago.

Regards  Adrienne