Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 28 Aug 2001 to 29 Aug 2001 (#2001-231)

Dear Jules-
I always appreciate reading your messages, your humility, humor and ideas,
not necessarily in that order.
Recently I submitted a prospectus to MOMA and was disappointed to find that
they don't have a place in their collection for the wide range of
contemporary artist books. Even if my work doesn't fall within their
collectible consideration, it seems to me that a museum like MOMA is ignoring
the exciting work being created by other (living) book artists.

As I wrote once before, I often consider faking my own death.

Regards,
Alice Simpson
275 West 96th Street ~ 8A
New York, New York 10025