Special Order

I am hoping that someone can help me with this request.  I am looking for an
archive quality journal book to be used for architectural sketching.  I am
looking for something in the 100 page range with graph paper pages and
preferably with light lines.  I live in NY City and have not been able to
locate something that sparked my interest in this area. Any suggestions of
places or contacts would be greatly appreciated.