Re: Fw: Pictures of Palestinians who didn't dance in the streets ...

You are right.
They are beautifully executed photographs ....
and
a fantastic PR ploy

I am impressed with them
particularly with:
         the color coordination on the cello wrapped flowers
         and
         the sophistication of these young children
                 capable of executing such wonderful signs in english
                 without a spelling mistake
                 and with such grown-up American phrases as
                 We feel your pain
                 We are victims too
                 Terror is our common enemy

http://projects.peace.net