List Conduct

Please folks, let's keep a cool head here, and start turning our thoughts
to book arts. I've let the discussion of current events go on because I
feel it's important for people to talk about, and work through things. I
will not, however, let things get out of control.

Please be mindful of each other.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>