Re: Photograph albums

Anne,

A few years back I ran across a Strathmore paper that was quite nice and
archival--don't quite remember the exact name, but it did come in 8.5 x 11
sheets and was smooth--almost perfect for a photo album.

I agree about the post binding -- "Chicago Screws"?  I know that you can get
them in clear acrylic at some acrylic shops, as well as those that look
copper-toned (no, not tanned) and gold-toned and those were from Paper
Direct, but don't know if they still have them (1-800-APAPERS).  The nice
part about this binding is that pages can be added or subtracted easily.

Neala
in Southern California