Edizioni Dogana

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me get in contact with Edizioni Dogana, a =
print workshop in Rome.  Or, if anyone knows how to get ahold of letterpres=
s printer, Fernando Beliomini, or binder Sergio Bertoni who worked with =
Edizioni Dogana.

They worked on the book:  Dogana: Raccolta di Scritti e Litografie =
Originali, with prints by Jim Dine, completed in 1994.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance for your =
assistance.

Ann Christensen
Administrative Assistant
Department of Prints and Drawings