NYTimes.com Article: An Odd Business Felt Even Odder (fwd)

Hi, all --

I realize that this New York Times article is about book agents &
commercial publishing rather than art and bookmakers, but given the recent
discussions on-list about getting back to work, I thought it an
interesting side-note.

Best,
Jessica