Benefit

I have just spent 3 frustrating hours trying to get a book listed for sale
on e-bay to benefit the survivors of the catastrophe in NYC. I have decided
it would be easier to advertise it on the List and donate the proceeds
myself, if you will allow me to do that. This is what I have to offer:

One only, Blank Journal, 9 1/2 by 6 1/2; 192 pages;  Rives lt.wt. 100%
cotton, untrimmed; quarter-bound (goat/striking cotton print) on tapes with
split boards; Japanese Nagisa endpapers; handsewn headbands; ribbon
bookmark. This book was exhibited at the SF Public Library Handbookbiners
of California 25th Anniversary Exhibition.  $75

Please contact me offlist for a picture, or to order the book sight unseen.
First come first served.

Betty
Betty Storz
PO Box 542