Re: WOID #VI-36. Review: Union Square

Paul, As just about always, I love what you wrote!
As a former New Yorker who came as a small child immigrant to
nyc I was always fascinated by the Union Square crowd of the
l950's!

May I present your essay, with your byline and your url of
course,  to another list?  The list is
unwinder@lists.bookfinder   This is a list for booksellers and
bookbuyers who are privately talking off-topic, off the beaten
path as well it seems....
Let me know, Best, Olivia