Re: looking for suggestions...

Depends on what you want to do. Alabama and Iowa are the big ones. I've
also heard some very good things about UC Santa Barbara and their College
of Creative Studies (CCS). They used to have a great webpage, but that's
gone now.

If you're interested in bookbinding/structure, there's also North Bennet
Street School in Boston. Not an MFA, but if you combine that with the other
arts such as printmaking, papermaking, you'd be coming out ahead of the curve.

Peter

>Hi-
>I am a young book artist looking for a grad school/
>MFA program in Book Arts.  None of my former
>professors seem to have an advice for me: where to
>start looking, who has good departments.  So, any
>suggestions from you would be truely helpful.
>Thanks, Anne

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>