Re: glue applications

I have had very good luck with the double-sided sticky paper.=20
--Marina

-----Original Message-----
From: Anna Birch-Queen Oscar Designs [mailto:queeno@NH.ULTRANET.COM]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:44 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: glue applications

Hello,

I am new to the list and have really appreciated the great info. thanks.

I have a question about GLUES. Currently, I use 3M Super 777 Spray to
affix
thin handmade paper and artwork on the front of the books I make and
sell.
I hate the stuff, but it works so well for the application,  (thin
non-glumpy coat, sticks very well, can spray quite a few at a time).

But  I'm really ready for a switch. Its a environmentally bad product,
and I
have to use a big mask, gloves and eye wear to use it.

Have people had good luck with double sided sticky paper that you cut?
or a more environmentally friendly glue?

Any ideas regarding products, methods or glue companies would be
welcome.

-Anna Birch
Queen Oscar Designs

book_arts-l>