Re: bogus group e-mail

Dear Nancy,

Sounds brilliant!  I hope it works.  Since I have never run into what you
described, and since I took your advice and added !00000 to my address book, I
will never know whether my future safety from such things will be due to blind
luck  or your friend's sage advice.  Unless of course I do get hit in the
future by such a thing as swap nut.  But I feel better now, thanks to you.

Good night to all, and to all a good night.

Elen Freelander