Re: Family Records

In a message dated 9/26/01 11:21:29 AM, crisctakacs@ALLTEL.NET writes:

<< I have a client looking for extra family record pages for her big ole =
19c bible. Ornate "Marriage/Birth/Death" pages.  She wasn't impressed =
with the ones in Light Impressions.

I had a similar request a few years ago when I was treating a Family Bible.
Fortunately, some of the pages were blank, and we had them photocopied on an
appropriate, colored and acid-free paper.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA   16695
814-793-4020