Travel to New Mexico in February

Hi Everyone! I will be travelling to New Mexico February 13-17, 2002, for a
conference on Collecting and Collectibles as part of the Southwest/Texas
Popular Culture Association/American Culture Association annual meeting. I
will doing a slide presentation titled "On Being Collected, or, How Can You
Bear to Part with That?" I am looking for opportunities to teach and/or
lecture while I am in the area, either in book arts (my "specialty" is
concertina books) or in monoprinting. I hope to travel to Tucson afterwards.
Any suggestions or recommendations from the list would be much appreciated.
Thank you, Barbara Harman