Re: Family Records

Similar to Bill Minter's suggestion of photocopying, I have scanned
"used" family pages and cleaned up in Photoshop to create new ones.
In other words, I erase the family data already entered
electronically. I can also "repair" tears, stains, etc. this way.

With this approach, however, you have to address two issues:

1. Paper size - you may have to print on a large format printer.
2. Life span and archival quality of the printer ink.

Julie Sullivan