Re: Family Records

If the paper is archival...giclče printing is archival, and depending on
the resolution of the image - beautiful results! I run an IRIS Printer here
at our art college, and have made editions of documents for people - family
trees, wedding certificates, etc. If I have an original document or artwork
I have resources for scanning, I color correct and print. Our printer can
fit a 35 x 47 inch sheet of pper, and print an area of 34 x 46 inches.