Re: Thanks and another question

How often do you use the books? Are they decorative as well as information?
What I am getting at is, if each book is used say, once every 2 years, and
they are not an important part of your decor, just buy a ream (reem?) of acid
free paper in whatever size you need, and wrap each book like a Christmas
present and write the title on the spine of the "gift". This solution should
take care any moisture holding problems, will keep the book from fading from
the sunlight, and, if it doesn't hold up, it's easily replaced.
    If the books ARE decorative or used every day, I can't help you.
Good luck,

Bruce