Re: glue applications

I use a permanant archival glue made by Twinrocker.  Its the best I've ever
used.  It dries clear and flexable and is acid-free etc.  very enviro friendly
and it is easy to brush on to paper etc.  It has a pleasant non-offensive odor.
Very nice to work with.
check out http://www.twinrocker.com
search for the 'archival permanant glue'...
Hope that helps,

Sue Clancy