Re: Travel to New Mexico in February

Barb:

In Santa Fe be sure to contact their Book Arts Group. They are a wild and
crazy bunch and would love to hear from you. Get in touch with Anita
Sanders <mailto:aanitasan@yahoo.com>.

Also in Tucson the T-BAG (Tucson Book Arts Group) is a very active bunch of
book people. Contact Mabel Dean <mailto:EdwardD541@aol.com>

Have fun in Arizona and New Mexico.

Pat