Ride from Richmond to GBW Conference

<DIV>
<DIV>By any chance, is there anyone attending the GBW's conference in Alexandria with whom I could hitch a ride from Richmond, VA to the hotel in Alexandria on Thursday morning, 10/4?&nbsp; I'd need to be at the hotel by 1 pm on Thursday.&nbsp; No, I'm not asking for too much, but just thought I'd employ the power of the Internet.&nbsp; I would not need a ride back.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Should anyone be willing to accomodate me, please call me at work @ 877-391-1317 between 8 am &amp; 5 pm or at the numbers below.&nbsp;&nbsp;Do not email me--I seem to only check email during the&nbsp;solstices &amp; equinoxes&nbsp; Thank you very much!<BR><BR>Bryan L. W. Draper </DIV>Home: (336) 275-6971
<DIV></DIV>Cell: (804) 564-3100
<DIV></DIV>dexandrus@hotmail.com