Re: Travel to New Mexico in February

Barbara,

Please look up Lydia Madrid at UNM.  She is a printmaking professor, and
teaches book arts as well.  She will know what is happening in both
Albuquerque's book arts scene and printmaking scene.  She is all the
superlatives I can think of.  Perhaps she'll have a guest lecture spot?  I love
the name of your slide presentation -- I am one of those "can't bear to part
with it" kind of people.  I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and perhaps we
will meet?

>From the belly button of the Land of Enchantment,

Elen Freelander