Bone clasps available

Nepalese bone clasps available.

Image posted at this website

www.dhproductions.net/DHP_OneOfAKinds.htm

I have 200 of each size (1/2" to 2" range) that I'm willing to sell. =
$0.40 each - any size plus mailing (email me and I'll weigh bone clasps =
and figure postage).

My husband visited the cooperative's factory while he was in Kathmandu, =
Nepal so can confirm there was no child labor involved...at least not =
that he saw (write this in case some of you are sensitive).

Any questions, please feel free to email me.
Regards,
Marie-Celeste Edwards
DHP
www.dhproductions.net