Re: printers

Epsons are usually quite adaptable. It's really important to keep the
printer clean, as a principal cause of paper handling problems is dust.
Humidity is also a very important factor. High humidity will cause jamming.
This model certainly seems to be an exception.

I have had nothing but the best of luck with my Epson printers. I find that
the color output, when properly adjusted, equals any laboratory proof.

I have a client here who uses an Epson Stylus 1520 for printing his menus.
It handles a sheet 17x22, prints at 1440x720 and is surprisingly fast for an
inkjet. It's only $499. There are absolutely no paper handling problems,
even though the person who operates this printer is a public relations
executive, not a production person.

Go to www.epson.com and follow the links to printers. You'll see several
models that should fit your needs.