printers

Martha, I've backed fabric with freezer paper,  or the outer wrapping =
paper of printer paper - laying the paper shiny side down onto the =
fabric and ironing  gently till it sticks, then cutting neatly to size. =
This runs through my Epson stylus color 680, on paper setting for Heavy =
Matte paper. I had thought of this for the flimsier papers too, but =
haven't tried it yet. Seems to leave no residue on fabric, but...also =
peeling away the backing again cd be tricky, maybe soften again with the =
iron???=20
Will you keep us in touch with how you are resolving this one, please?
cheers everyone,=20
Carol