dumb questions

I will be travelling to Mexico this winter and am frantically trying to
improve my Spanish (ok, learn Spanish). Como se dice "bookbinder" en
Espangol?  How about in French?
-- w   e   n   d   y    h   a   l   e    d   a   v   i   s
w o r l d b r i d g e r @ e a r t h l i n k . n e t
   infinite gratitude for the past
       infinite service in the present
          infinite responsibility for the future --