Re: virus alert

This list strips out all attachments. If a virus comes through to you, it
will not be through this list. There are tons of viruses out there.
Practice safe computing. Use anti-virus software, and keep it up to date.
Norton has a site which lists viruses and lets you know if they're a hoax
or not. Also offers other solutions and products. The URL is
<http://securityresponse.symantec.com/>. Other vendors offer similar services.

PLEASE, do not send around these warnings. In the case of this warning
below (sulfnbk.exe), this is a critical file for windows and following the
instructions given will cause your computer to crash. DO NOT DELETE it.

Again, keep yourselves protected, and use common sense.

Peter