Re: Binding supplies in Denver

Todd,

I live in Boulder and there is a great shop here that sells waxed linen
thread, if you just need a small amount. Diana Phillips owns the shop "Two
Hands Paperie", and it is beautiful. She is a knowledgeable bookbinder who
apprenticed with Don Glaister and she offers classes.

Alice Turak who owns "Paper Pleasures" in Denver may also carry it. If you
need a larger quantity it's more economical to order it from one of the
bookbinding supply houses nationwide.

Linen thread is used because it is strong and the wax helps prevent knots.

Best regards,

Laurie Doctor