Re: Apprenticeship announcement

I am very interested in the apprenticeship. I recently retired and am
exploring new career options in the paperarts world as well as in writing. I
worked for Verizon Communications in Marketing for most of my career (31.5
years). I am 50. I have a B.A. from St. Joseph's University and an M.S. in
Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania. I have made my
own paper using various methods, but most were amateur with pretty results. I
have taken several workshops including some from Michael Jacobs
(http://www.thecreativezone.com). I am well versed in rubber stamping art. I
have had a card published in the Rubber Stamper magazine. It was the first
and only card I ever submitted.

I am available, and am very interested especially since housing is available.
I have visited Santa Barbara a couple times and rank it as one of my most
favorite places in the world. I drove from Santa Barbara to San Simeon
once-another joy. On the return trip, I had a fun and lovely dinner at the
Madonna Inn. I have also visited Ojai and was enchanted. I have a cousin who
resides in Arcadia. I live on the East Coast near Atlantic City in New
Jersey. I am two blocks from the ocean. I love finding things and
incorporating them into various mediums.

I was interested in the amount of the monthly rent.  I am a very hard worker,
and believe this opportunity is worth exploring further.

I could call you on Monday to explore this, if you agree.  Thank you for
posting the email.

Sincerely,
Janis M. Rothermel
Longport, NJ