Re: on-line exhibitions

In my book an online exhibition can be the same as a physical exhibition,
i.e. same text, images of the actual pieces on display... However, an
exhibition can also exist solely in an online environment. In terms of
evidence of research, I've seen "real" exhibitions with none, and online
exhibitions with plenty.

Ultimately, I don't think there are, or should be, differenent criteria.

Peter

>I'm interested to know, particularly from people working in
>libraries, what constitutes an on-line exhibition.
>
>Is it the same as a physical exhibition where there should be
>evidence of research as well as the items being exhibited and their
>labels.
>
>Or, are the criteria different for the on-line environment?
>

>Thanks,
>Sarah

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>