New SF book arts website

Hi All,

I am working on a new website for book artists in the San Francisco bay =
area (although there is some stuff of interest to those in other areas). =
I lot of the sections up and running - although definitely not all the =
resources have been posted yet. I'd love to get some feedback and any =
ideas from the group about anything else you think should be included. =
My url is http://www.sfbookarts.com.  There are some screwed up links =
which I will be fixing, but let me know if you find any bugs. Thanks!

Kara Sjoblom