exhibit in NYC

I have received notice that my pop up book, I Live in Iowa is in an
exhibit of a "small selection of contemporary artist's books" in the
Johnson Gallery for Drawings and Prints at the Metropolitan Museum of
Art in New York City. I'm sorry I do not know what other books from
their collection are included. The exhibit is up until April 21.
Emily Martin