Unbound Sheets Available

To Hand Bookbinders: We have a few copies of two of our books in flat
unfolded sheets. These are Knights and Valentines and The Christmas Carol.
We offer these at 25% discount from the book. These may be seen on our web
page, www.berlinerpress.com. Additional charge for packing and shipping.
                                                                 Harold
Berliner, Printer
                                                                 Phone