Thin opaque paper

I am going to be making some address books that will be printed on both
sides of the paper, by an ink-jet printer.  Because the books will be small,
I'd like to use paper that is as thin as possible, but it must keep the ink
from one side showing through to the other.  The 28-pound ink jet paper is
way too thick; general purpose copier paper is way too permeable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!