Re: [Thin opaque paper]

Ed-

I've been making small notebooks with interleaving paper.  It's .0025" =

thick, takes India ink without showing through or bleeding, and the =

finish is the same on both sides.  A 25" x 38" sheet is about $0.35 at
The Art Store in Berkeley.  They have stores across the United States.
               =

                         http://artstore.com

The term interleaving is probably generic, and I couldn't tell you the
particulars of acid free, archival, weight and so on, but I'm sure if
you inquire by that name, your local university book store or well
stocked supplier could point you to something close.
No comment on suitability for ink-jet printing, as I have no experience =

there, but it should be worth a try.

Best success!

Tony Archer

  Ed Greenman <greene@ITIS.COM> wrote:
                      <http://www.philobiblon.com>     =

I am going to be making some address books that will be printed on both
sides of the paper, by an ink-jet printer.  Because the books will be sma=
ll,
I'd like to use paper that is as thin as possible, but it must keep the i=
nk
from one side showing through to the other.  The 28-pound ink jet paper i=
way too thick; general purpose copier paper is way too permeable.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!