Re: Weird titles

Thanks for the link to the hilarious story, Betty. I think I undid a
couple of days of broken collarbone healing by laughing so much, but, on
the other hand, laughter is supposed to be the best medicine, so maybe I
came out even.

Did the original request for unusual titles ask for fictional ones or for
titles of books that have been published? I thought the latter.  I make
up titles all the time, for my own amusement, but have never followed
through with a story!

Lavinia Adler