silicon release paper

The silicon release paper goes on top. What is it? I haven't the foggiest.
But you wouldn't want to place a hot tacking iron directly on your collage.
The silicon release paper acts as a barrier that allows the heat to
penetrate through, activating the adhesive qualities of the acrylic medium.
Lift the tacking iron, lift the silicon release paper, and there you have
it: things previously unstuck, stuck. You can use the same sheet over and
over again. It's great stuff. Anyone care to elaborate further and more
eloquently?

John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks
http:www.redwagonbookworks.com