Re: Silicone Release Paper

Silicone release paper is simply paper which has been treated with silicone so
that adhesives adhere to it very slightly and are easily released from it.
Labels for laser printers and copiers come attached to a sheet of silicone
release paper. DO NOT THROW THIS PAPER AWAY after the labels are used up! It
can be used anywhere that you have been using waxed paper. Moreover, it is
resistant to heat, so it can be used to separate glue or toner from a hot iron
or a thermal binding machine. And, it seems to last forever.
    Has anyone found a source for small quantities? If I lost my supply of
reclaimed paper I would be in trouble.
Rupert

Rupert N. Evans
501-391 S LaPosada Circle