Bonding titanium

Thanks to all, on and off list, for your answers to my query about bonding
titanium plates to binders board; I'm making up sample boards for the various
adhesive solutions.
One off list suggestion I think especially good and applicable to many
situations: jewelers, I was reminded, use "padded posts" (they look a bit
like old fashioned metal thumbtacks but with longer points) in making
earrings (the post part going through the ear hole; I imagine that we've all
seen them). These are available in a wide range of sizes and metal types, the
pad can be bonded to many materials, and the post then inserted in holes in
the board and clenched over.
Again, thank you, and best
James