Re: Silicone Release Paper

I collect all the used sheets from the local Sierra Club who mails out
over 600 newsletters a month  and our library newsletter - a neverending
supply, and it's overflowing our box.  Want some, I'll mail it to you!   I
believe firmly in recycling everything I can!  TL Herbert, Charleston, SC

--On Tue, Feb 5, 2002 3:53 PM -0600 r-evans4 <r-evans4@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU>