Re: Fish Glue and Cats

At 03:11 PM 2/5/2002, you wrote:
   I really doubt a cat would eat marbled paper that had a drizzle of fish
glue in the color, or
>insects either.
>
>Jake
Oh, Jake. How many cats have you had in your life? For every substance on
earth, there is a cat, somewhere, whose mission in life is to eat that
substance. Green olives; plastic bags; dead leaves; broccoli; paper,
including unabridged dictionaries and the Christmas story from the Book of
Luke; peach sorbet and dried cranberries; insects, definitely - and the
list goes on. Fish glue is just a condiment. It's even genetic. I had a
Turkish Angora who loved plastic bags of any type. His g-g-g-great
granddaughter loves them too, twenty years later. Nothing is safe.
Anne