Re: Vellum Finish paper

Hi--first post, but I've been lurking and reading and learning for a while.  I
checked out the neenah.com site and they do indeed sell 4 shades of translucent
paper in 3 weights, on the internet.  Only in letter size; for bigger you have
to find a distributor who wiill sell to you.  Also only pale colors.  But the
price ins't too bad.
Jamie Fine
Final Design
Washington DC