Re: Silicone Release Paper

You can also find full rolls of silicon coated parchment paper in certain
grocery stores.  The brand I use, I found at Whole Foods in Arizona.  "Beyond
Gourmet" unbleached parchment paper.  It used to say on the box that it was
silicone coated but the most recent purchase makes no mention of it on the
box but it is the same stuff. Works great.

Imported by the A.V. Olsson Trading Co.  Stamford CT. for Whole Foods.