Release Paper Source

http://www.talbot1.com/collage_supplies/index.html

Hi,
  I recently joined the Book Arts list and was reading the discussion about
release paper.  I took a workshop with the collage artist, Jonathan Talbot
and he uses this paper as a part of his techniques. He also sells the paper
in packs of  15 sheets for $10.
  Above is the URL for the web page with items he sells for doing image
transfer techniques.
   I am enjoying the list and all the information given on so many
materials.
Sylvia

http://www.sylvia-art.net/sweethearts.html/sweetheart-1.htm

---