expandable book formats

I'm wanting to make some sort of a display book which could have pages
added after construction, but I don't want to make the album style of book
with posts and screws.

The pages would display small samples of decorated papers, patinated shim
metals etc.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received?

cecilia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au
http://ww.duckpond-design.com.au/maps