Re: Book Titles

If you're going to add J. G. Ballard, then that opens the science
fiction field, a wonderful, rich resource for this sort of thing!  like:
Varley, John.  Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
Dick, Philip K.  Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
LeGuin, Ursula K.  Vaster Than Empires, and More Slow

and has anyone mentioned the classic non-fiction,
Sacks, Oliver.  The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat

Sorry, I didn't mean to get started!
--Kristi Austin

--
Kristi N. Austin, Library Assistant 3