Johanna Drucker to lecture in New Haven tomorrow

I'm passing on this short description I received from a friend that works at
the YUAG.  For directions to the gallery, see
http://www.yale.edu/yuag/directions.htm

--Jae

Artist and scholar Johanna Drucker will lecture on The Artist and the Written
Word, Thursday, February 7, at 5:30 PM, in the McNeil Lecture Hall of the Yale
University Art Gallery.

Ms. Drucker is the Director of the Media Studies program at the University of
Virginia and has published numerous books on the history of typography as well
as her own artists books and visual poetry.