BOULDER/ DENVER AREA CLASS

BOULDER/ DENVER AREA CLASS  at Naropa University -Papermaking and
Bookbinding
ART OF THE EARTH      Mondays- 6 to9 PM, - March 4 to May 13
Our essential selves are creative.  When we turn to nature with some degree
of intimacy, we awaken the ancient impulse to create and experience the
truth of our deepest selves in relationship with the Earth.  Exploring with
natural materials, we will draw and paint using paint brushes that we=B9ll
create.  We=B9ll gather materials in the wild  and use them in paper making
and bookbinding.    Through slides, readings, and discussions we=B9ll reflect
on our own work and that of contemporary earth artists, seeking a clearer
understanding of the relationship between the Earth and our human urge to
create.   No previous art experience necessary.
To register call 303-245-4800 or reply off list to PaperJP@earthlink.net