instruction recommendations

Hello,

I am attempting to teach myself and a few others a few new stitches, but am
having trouble locating a book which includes step by step directions for
bindings like the concertina binding.  I could use one that would serve as
a good survey for several styles of books or a book with creative
suggestions for book styles that would be useful for learning technique.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Lisa