week-long workshops?

 From books to hands on opportunities....  I am planning to pursue 1-3
week-long intensive workshops on the book arts in the coming year.  I
have taken a few simple courses and have read and made a lot on my
own.  It seems that there are programs and centers cropping up
everywhere.  I am interested in improving my basic skills and I have
a love for pop-up and other moveable techniques.

Suggestions of good centers, workshops that I should consider?

Thank you.

Kath